Define Implementation Services
In this section you will learn how to define implementation services for the Business Process.
Define an implementation Service
Implementation of Service task can be done without writing Java code. MOND Integration Development Console provides a Service development interface which can be used by Business Analysts to develop Service logic using a standard Web Browser.
- Login to MOND.
- Navigate to Build Tab
- In the left navigation menu, navigate to Services -> Projects Page.
- Select a Project under which you wish to create the implementation service. Alternatively, create a new project by clicking New Project button in the bottom of the Project tab.
- In the RHS grid, click New Service. Select the Service Type as Standard, enter the name of the Service, then set PF checkbox to Checked (✔). This indicates that it is a Process flow Service.
- Click Save Service.
- Click on the Service name hyperlink. A new window will open for developing the implementation logic of the Service.
- Click InputOutput button. Two grids will be opened to specify the input and output of the Service.
- In the Input grid, click New Input. A row will be added in the grid. Select the Data Type, and provide a instance name for the variable. This is same as defining the variables in the Process Properties which we learnt above in the Binding Data To Process section above.
- Similarly, define the output variables. The output variables will return the output of the Service to the Business Process.
- Create the implementation logic. You may refer MOND Mapping Operators Guide to understand the different operators available for Service development and their usage.
- Create the implementation logic
Associate the implementation Service to a Service Task
- Login to MOND BPM.
- Navigate to Designer -> Business Process Model/
- Select the Business Process. The Business Process diagram will open.
- In the Business Process diagram, double click the Service task for which you have to associate the implementation. the Task Properties window will open.
- In the Project field, select the Project which contains the implementation Service.
- In the Map field, select the implementation Service defined.
- Close the Properties window.
- Click Save Process to save your changes.
Continue to lesson 6